Well, it seems one overdid when presenting myself to the Rietveld list.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Olga

Don't warry Olga for your mistake ... It is not so bad ...  I read in that
mailing list letters worse and worse .. belive it.
Enjoy your conference in Grenoble and if you want to excange experience in
XRPD and structural analysis let me know. I am a ESRF, ILL and ISIS user and
I have experience in reciprocl space and real space rietveld, even if now I
am now involved in a quite different field of research.
In Italy we are always open to collaboration.
Cheers and so long

m.