Hi all,

I have a quick question about the Linux version of Fullprof which I am hoping
one of you will be able to help me with.

I have the
64 bit version of Ubuntu  installed on my computer and just tried to
updated Fullprof to the latest version (using
Fullprof_suite_Feb07.tgz). Everything appears to have gone ok, however
when I try to run Winplotr_2006 I get the following error:

./winplotr_2006: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot open

also tried downloading the latest stand alone version of Winplotr_2006
from the website, but still have the same problem.  I also get the same
error message when i use lineplotr. From the looks of the error message
it appears that I am missing a software package, however being a newbie
at Linux I have no idea which one it might be.

Although it has been a while since I last used the program I
don't recall having this problem with the previous version of the
Fullprof suite (which I believe was from Nov05).

the Fullprof program itself seems to run without a problem.

Any thoughts and/or suggestions to rectify this problem will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Joost van Duijn

All New Yahoo! Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard
protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html