Hi,

> I have a quick question about the Linux version of Fullprof which I am
> hoping one of you will be able to help me with.
>
> I have the
> 64 bit version of Ubuntu  installed on my computer and just tried to
> updated Fullprof to the latest version (using
> Fullprof_suite_Feb07.tgz). Everything appears to have gone ok, however
> when I try to run Winplotr_2006 I get the following error:
>

> ./winplotr_2006: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot

   If you are using the 64bit version of ubuntu, it *may* be that you do not
have the 32bit version (usr/lib/libXm.so.2 instead of ) of that libXm
library, which seems to be required.
   Or -more simply- you are missing the lesstif2 package which includes this
library. See http://packages.ubuntu.com/feisty/libs/lesstif2 and click at the
bottom on "list of files"-it's there.

        Vincent
--