Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to delete a restraint histogram from GSAS? Most of my restraints are not histograms and therefore I can just delete the restraints and reload. For the Ramachandran restraints, they are histograms, so I have been setting my chi1-chi2 and phi-psi histograms to "do not use in refinement" in the histogram menu (lacking a better idea) and then reloading the new ones. I cannot edit these histograms, per se, since they are not powder data. I now have over 100 histograms and my .EXP file has crashed (I suppose 100 is the limit). Any ideas?

-Jennifer