Hi Radovan,

I've just noticed when you click on this link
http://www.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/

It directs you to this link below

http://wwwold.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/

Yet this latter link contains the latest version of Fullprof?

William

Quoting Radovan Cerny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dear Bill,

you are fully right. That's a question for Juan:

Which link is the right one:

http://www.ill.fr/fileadmin/users_files/Other_Sites/Dif/Soft/fp/php/downl=
oads.html

or

http://www.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/

Both are working but showing different versions of Fullprof Suite.

All the best

Radovan

William Bisson a =E9crit :
Dear all,
=20
I just noticed looking at Radovan's email the change in the web address=
for
Fullprof. I'm sure when I last looked before the change in address that=
=20
there
was a new later Windows version for the Fullprof suite than the June=20
2007 now
showing on this new website? I remember when downloading it from the ol=
http://www.ill.fr/dif/Soft/fp/
website it came with a new Fullprof toolbar feature?
=20
Can someone please clarify what is happening regarding Fullprof so I=20
know where
to put in the redirection notice from CCP14.
=20
Thanks
William Bisson
=20
Quoting William Bisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
=20
Dear All,

Please be aware that funding CCP14 project has ceased and can no longe=
guarantee that all software is up to date. I'll put in a redirection=20
notice for
Fullprof straight to ILL.

Regards
William

Quoting Alan Hewat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Please use the ILL download site for FullProf as given by Radovan to =
be
sure to obtain the latest version, Juan Rodriguez is employed by ILL =
as
Diffraction Group Leader.
Alan H.

Radovan Cerny said:

http://www.ill.fr/fileadmin/users_files/Other_Sites/Dif/Soft/fp/inde=
x.html=20

Dr Alan Hewat, NeutronOptics, Grenoble, FRANCE
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +33.476.98.41.68
       http://www.NeutronOptics.com/

William Bisson

--------------
Webmaster and Administrator - CCP14
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

=20
=20
=20
William Bisson
=20
--------------
Webmaster and Administrator - CCP14
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

--=20
Radovan Cerny
Laboratoire de Cristallographie
24, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland
Phone  : [+[41] 22] 37 964 50, FAX : [+[41] 22] 37 961 08
mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
URL    : http://www.unige.ch/sciences/crystal/cerny/rcerny.htm

William Bisson