Dear Colleague

Sometime when you analyze the data of diffraction in GSAS or Fullprof? Do you
feel you need to get the peak parameters i.e. peak height, integral
intensity(area) and FWHM. Does anyone know how to get such information within
GSAS or Fullprof instead of outputting the profile to Origin to do peak
fitting?

I appreciate you could answer one more question of mine. I understand
Williamson-hall method is based on use of integral area of peak versus
q-spacing or diffraction angle. However i saw a paper which uses FWHM rather
than integral to do Williamson-Hall size/strain analysis. I worry whether or
not this is accepted in refreeing if I submit such a paper?

best regards,
--
Ling Fei Zhang
University of Salford

Concerns about content should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]