Subject:        SARX 2008 - Abstract Submission
Date:   Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:15:45 -0300
From:   SARX-2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Colleagues

We would like to remind you that the registration and abstract submission is open at the Seminary website (www.lin.ufrj.br/sarx2008 <http://www.lin.ufrj.br/sarx2008>)

We kindly encourage you to submit an abstract in English until April 6th, 2008, using the template available at Seminary website.

Best Regards,

The Organizing Committee of SARX 2008.

The Organizing Committee of SARX 2008
Nuclear Instrumentation Laboratory - COPPE - UFRJ
P.O.Box.: 68.509 Zip:21941-972
Av Horacio Macedo 2030, bloco G, sala 206 - Cidade Universitária, zip:21941-
914, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Tel:  55 21 25627311
Fax: 55 21 25628444
([EMAIL PROTECTED])