Kurt,

It looks like incorrect step size (difference between actual step size and
one that is written in the file) or incorrect distance to the detector. The
later may incorrect step size if detector is PSD.

I have similar situation with much smaller difference in peak position but
the shift (difference between actual and written step size) varies from
measurement to measurement. Bruker is working on this but so far no
solution/cause is known.

Your case may be simpler if the difference is constant. Perhaps calibration
of detector or its distance to the sample is needed.

Best,

Peter Zavalij

X-ray Crystallographic Center
University of Maryland