I do not recommend using this format. Better choices are the ESD variant on this, where numbers are alternated intensity, esd, intensity... (and there are a lot more digits for each number) or the FXYE format, which has angle, intensity, and optionally esd, one entry per line in free format.

My recollection on this is that YO is the total number of counts, so the normalized Intensity = YO/n and the error on that is SQRT(YO)/n. The idea being that not all measurements are made with the same number of detectors.

Brian