Hi Darren,

That’s a very good point and clarification.

-          Kurt

From: Darren Broom [mailto:darrenbr...@inbox.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 6:54 AM
To: rietveld_l@ill.fr
Cc: Kurt Leinenweber
Subject: RE: Apologies... The "No Attachment" rule.

Hi Kurt

Maybe I should let others comment first but I would just like to say that I
think a slightly harsh comment to an experienced person who has made a silly
mistake is quite different to an abrupt and perhaps patronizing comment to a
complete beginner who has asked a legitimate question.

I have checked back and it was definitely the latter that Bill Reese was
commenting on previously...

Cheers,

Darren