Hi Oliver,

that sounds very promising. Don't hesitate to ping me if you need beta testers or UI testers.

Keep up the good work,

Geert

On 20-dec-05, at 16:36, Oliver Dohmen wrote:

Hi,

just a short status report from my side.

If started a basic GEF Editor to model a web application. It`s based on RIFE, but should be abstract to be used for more than RIFE. At the moment you can Insert, Delete and Edit Elements and connect them. The biggest problem is to find the right place to open the dialogs.

GEF is a little confusing and sometimes don`t work as expected. Other Problems are automatic connection routing, that i started to test.

After i have solved the connection detail problem, i will start to program the JET Generator System in the plugin.

I`m working on it and hope to finish my thesis on 24. Feb. 2006. After this it will be contributed to the RIFE project. But there`s a lot to
do till then.

cu odo