Quoting Geert Bevin:

> This is the standard Java classpath. Everything applies for it that
> usually applies to the Java classpath.

I'm finding that the classpath is defined at runtime
the way I need it to be; I verify it with

        System.getProperty ("java.class.path");

...and yet it is still not finding the XML file that is referenced
for ParticipantMemoryUsers.  The XML file is located in the first
directory on the classpath.  Is there something I'm missing ?  Some
tip on getting it to work as expected ?   Or am I just dumb ?  :-O

fred

--
F.Baube                *
Georgetown/MSFS/1988   *  Think pangalactically.