I wonder if I need to replace the default
com.uwyn.rife.resources.ResourceFinder
with an instance of
com.uwyn.rife.resources.ResourceFinderDirectories.

>       System.getProperty ("java.class.path");

webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/ does not appear
in this classpath list.  Therefore it looks like

-- the search path for participant data defaults to
   webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/

-- therefore participants easily find "rep/users.xml"
   and "rep/datasources.xml"

-- specifying additional search directories, perhaps
   above webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/ , is problematic
   unless a different ResourceFiner is used.

thx

fred

--
F.Baube                *
Georgetown/MSFS/1988   *  Think pangalactically.