Henk,

 Sounds like it would be a useful addition. I know that's one of the
more "request" components in frameworks.

Cheers,
 Tyler

On 7/18/06, henk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well, I got a calendar element which shows a calendar table and some
back- and forwardbuttons.  Maybe I can componentize it ?  I'm still very
much learning the framework though.

Henk