Hi everyone,

for those are in the experimental mood and that are either downloading tomorrow's snapshot or building RIFE from trunk now, it would be nice if you can help test the auto-reloading of element implementations. I've been fine-tuning the classloader and the integration with the site structure declaration so that auto- compilation of element classes should now not stop working if the classes are first already compiled by your IDE. All you should do now is make sure that a java compiler is available and add your sources directory to the classpath, RIFE should take care of the rest.

If you test this out, please tell me what your results were.

Take care,

Geert

--
Geert Bevin