Hi,

I am using rife-1.3.1 for jdk1.4 and I came in need of accessing HttpServletRequest from my element.
I'm using getHttpServletRequest().getParameterMap() to access the parameters that are not specified as inputs or parameters in the element declaration.
The issue when testing the code with MockConversation and MockRequest, getHttpServletRequest() returns null.
Is there any way to Mock the HttpServletRequest and be able to set its parameters?

Or is there any other way to access the request parameters that are not declared in the element? Below is a sample element and request that better describes what i m trying to do.

<element implementation="elements.ExecuteScript">
    <input name="Identifier"/>
    <input name="Script"/>
</element>

Request URL : /executeScript?Identifier=identifier&Script=script1.groovy&Extra=234&AnotherExtra=123

Is this the right way to use getHttpServletRequest().getParameterMap() to get the Extra parameters?

Thanks
Harun.