Hi Jakob,

not really, they were just keyboard macros that I setup so that the tags are written automatically. They are very easy to setup in NetBeans, I think I still have them somewhere, I have to look. And as Emmanuel says, the Eclipse ones are downloadable.

On 15 Sep 2006, at 13:55, Nielsen Jakob Vad wrote:

I was on JavaZone yesterday, and saw your presentation. I notcied you were using IDEA, and had template support in there. Correct? I would like something similar in Eclipse or Netbeans.

/Jakob

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne av Geert Bevin
Sendt: 15. september 2006 13:41
Til: RIFE users list : questions, bug reports and suggestions.
Emne: Re: [Rife-users] Any Netbeans og Eclipse plugins for RIFE

Hi,

what kind of a plugin are you looking for?

RIFE doesn't need much assistance from an IDE but there
efforts underway (which sadly have been stalled):
http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/IdePlugins
http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Eclipse

I would really love to have support for the template syntax
and will probably try to get that done for Eclipse in the
coming months.

Take care,

Geert