Hi Geert

I'm trying to have a MasterBuilder that can be used for easy building of CRUD
based operations. I'm a newbie to the whole episode of pojo's and RIFE.

I just downloaded the example posted on rifers.org for CRUD operations. Formed
the WAR file and deployed into the app server (Tomcat 5.0). Now when i try
running the application, after giving the credentials (admin/password) i get
the following error on my console.

[com.uwyn.rife.template.exceptions.TemplateNotFoundException: Couldn't find
template 'Y29tLnV3eW4uZWNhbGVuZGFyLmJlYW5zLkFydGljbGU___crud__crud.admin.browse'
.]

My screen too lists a lot of TemplateFactory errors. I tried running the JUnit
Test in Eclipse n it gives me the following error

[The element implementation class com.uwyn.rife.crud.elements.admin.Delete is
not being loaded by EngineClassLoader which means that continuations will not
work. You should be executing your application with the
com.uwyn.rife.test.RunWithEngineClassLoader class.
Sep 15, 2006 3:27:08 PM com.uwyn.rife.engine.ElementFactory getJavaClass]

This i'm guessing is a problem with the invokation of a custom class loader.

Anyways I'd like to have a better view of these applications. Moreover i
couldn't find any demo wherein atleast a sample appln could be seen.

Kindly help me figuring out the problem so that i can make use of RIFE in my
applications. Any suggestions/advices are most welcome. Even usefull pointers
would be good.

Thanks a lot
Nagraj.