Hi all,

I'm finally separating my metadata into separate classes.
I'm wondering how method overrides work with this mechanism,
and what the best practice is.

My classes are in an inheritance hierarchy, and constraints
are set at several levels.

If I have class FooBar extends class Foo, ...

* Should FooBarMetaData extend MetaData or FooMetaData ?
  I assume, FooMetaData ?

* FooBarMetaData.activateMetaData() needs (somehow) to call
     FooMetaData.activateMetaData(), yes ?

* ... but this is done for me if FooBarMetaData extends FooMetaData ?
  Or do I have to _explicitly_ call super.activateMetaData() ?

Sorry if these are noobieish, but I hesitate to assume anything
when there is powerful classloader hacking going on ...

thx!

fred

--
F.Baube