Hi Steven,

Correct.

I would be more inclined though to add an attribute to the isSessionValid method that allows a SessionManager to have access to, for example, request scoped objects. The type of that attribute would be SessionCache or so and be implemented by the authentication element. Like this the SessionManager still has complete control over the validation of the sessions. Pulling session features out into another class like you suggest blurs the control over authentication session management imho. What do you think?

Take care,

Geert