Hi John,

I think that your classpath is not totally setup correctly, ie. causing classes to be loaded through different classloaders that shouldn't. How are you running your application? Are you using the RIFE jumpstart or is this something you created yourself? Did you setup the rife.webapp.path correctly?

I hope this helps you along to figure out what's happening. It's not always easy to identify why these problems are happening without having access to the source code.

Best regards,

Geert