Hi John,

would you mind sending a zip archive of your sources to me in private so that I can look at it (it will be too much for the list)?

Don't worry about the resources directory and the other differences, these are changes I made for the next release of the jumpstart since many people commented that the previous directory structure wasn't very intuitive for them. It doesn't matter for the setup.

It's almost 100% certain a classpath issue that you're having or the rife.webapp.path that's not setup according to your project layout.

Best regards,

Geert

I used the Jumpstart zip: rife-jumpstart-1.5.1-jdk15.zip to begin with.

attached are two snap shots of the jar files and the order in which
they are loaded by  IntelliJ IDEA which I use.  I used the idea
project file included in jumpstart.

I noticed your demo code has "resource" directory in classpath which
is not in the rife jumpstart I am using. I just have the  "src" path
in the classpath which includes all template and xml config files
along with the java files.   Your demo project file has the
template/config files  seperately loaded than the java files. I wonder
if that is the problem.  I will try that next.

--
Geert Bevin
Uwyn "Use what you need" - http://uwyn.com