I'm struggling to apply the example in the Cookbook on XSLT transforms to the situation I have. Basically I have a page, part of whose output is XHTML generated from XML fetched from an external web service and styled using XSLT. I think this can all be done within RIFE - could someone point me to a more complex worked example? At present I am considering using dom4j/Xalan to achieve this but I think I'm missing some native RIFE capabilities here. What I don't quite follow is that my XML isn't in a template object such that the ContentTransformer can be applied to it.

Thanks,

David Herbert.