Hi Geert (and others),

I've been working a little with the CMF and I was wondering: is it possible to specify a custom MimeType class? I can't extend it because the constructor is private, and I can't reset the static enum defs (IMAGE_JPEG, IMAGE_PNG, etc) with custom versions for the same reason.

I'd like to add new MimeTypes, and or replace existing types, such as to use a custom IMAGE_JPEG loader/formatter. A specific example would be to use a more efficient third party or native library for image manipulation/handling (instead of java.awt.Image).

I'm using RIFE 1.4.

Shalom (complete peace),

Josh