Hi,

Is there any built in support in RIFE for detection of what browser the user is running? The 2nd stage of my app needs to run on mobile phones.. of course we can have a special URL for a stripped down page that displays correctly on web-enabled phones, etc, but it would be nice to be able to do it automatically...

I didn't see anything in the web engine API, and the closest thing I saw in the list archives was detection of the URL that was presented to the engine by the user's browser.

regards,
 David