Hi All,
   I have made great progress with RIFE the last few days but now I have a
few more questions about RIFE's capabilities:

1.  Can the RIFE configuration files references values/parameters in the
other RIFE configuration files?  (For example, I would like the
datasources.xml to reference a value in the config.xml)
2.  If not, can I create a datasource programmatically that would usually
get created by the datasources.xml?
3.  If I need to reference RIFE classes in another Servlet deployed as part
of the same web application, how can I do this?

I looked for the answers to these myself but didn't find anything so that is
why I'm here.  Please bear with me and thank you in advance.

Take care,

Jeremy

P.S. - Sorry for the ambiguous subject but how else can you sum up three
questions?