Hi All,
   Thanks for answering my question about using the config parameters in
other files, like the datasources.xml.  As for accessing RIFE files from
other Java classes within the same web application, I would need to access
the Config object and possibly the DataSource object.  Speaking of
DataSource, I am trying to put together a pluggable data store architecture
where an implementation could create their own data source and such.  Can I
successfully create a DataSource at runtime instead of using the
datasources.xml?

Take care,

Jeremy

On 12/13/06, Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 3.  If I need to reference RIFE classes in another Servlet deployed
> as part of the same web application, how can I do this?

Which classes do you need to reference? If it's inside the same web
application, you should be able to just go through the repository's
static methods and obtain the instances you need.

--
Geert Bevin
Uwyn "Use what you need" - http://uwyn.com