In working on my app, and studying bamboo, I've come across a something I'm not sure how to deal with... basically I see in the account creation in Bamboo, that the Account class uses the Validation package to set up constraints on the member variables of the Account object. In Rife/CRUD, this is done through the MetaData class.

Is the use of these two schemes mutually exclusive? I.e., if I use the/override the activateValidation() method so that I can validate the input for my new accounts, can I still use the CRUD generator to make a scaffolding to make an editing system for the account data..?

regards,
  David