Hi David,

I can see that this is confusing. I suppose, the best thing is a matrix that lists which capabilities require which jars. It's not RIFE that requires JAF though, it's the Sun Java Mail implementation.

I added the matrix to the wiki:
http://rifers.org/wiki/display/RIFE/Dependency+Matrix

Thanks for adding the comment.

Take care,