Hi guys,

thanks for the interest, I will definitely notify the list when an early draft is available so that you can read through it and give comments

Take care,

Geert

On 20 Dec 2006, at 19:01, Maxim Grigoriev wrote:

Hi Geert,

+1 :)

I'll be happy to get this book too.

Geert Bevin wrote:

Hi Steve,

hehe, I should already have finished them months ago, but work
constantly keeps getting in the way. I now plan to have the first
short book done by the beginning of next year (early January).
Currently, the only books that are planned are ebooks because they're
much more easy to change and keep up to date as time goes by. I will
need to get input from people on pre-release drafts before putting
the final version online. If you're interested in that, I can send it
to you when the time comes.

Best regards,

Geert