I'm using rife-jumpstart-1.5.1-2-jdk15. I've never used another version
of rife.
The declaration of Version in the main.xml is untouched, and I never
even looked at Version.java untill this happened.
I'm going to try an install on a linux machine tomorrow, and see if I
have the same problems there.

Thanks
Francis