Can you please include some samples, it's a bit hard to understand what you're meaning from this description.

Thanks,

Geert

On 15 May 2007, at 19:29, Eskil Lauritsen wrote:

We are using the resourcebundle method for localization in our webapp
and we are having problems with translating template blocks that are
included in other templates but have no implementation file of their
own.

They are however included (<r:i>) in templates which do have
associated implementations, but adding the translation variables to
the .properties-file for the template they are included in does not
work either.

--
Geert Bevin
Terracotta - http://www.terracotta.org