Hi,

>> Can you provide your use case here? What's the purpose for getting a list of
>> your on measurements from a script? Shouldn't your scripts already know
>> about the measurements they started? :-)
>>

> That's usually the case, except when a there is a user interruption of
> the script, a strange failure case or any other that prevents the script
> to save the list of measurements at the right time :)

That can indeed happen -- though one would hope it is really an exception.

We have two other kinds of API keys requested earlier and in the pipeline,
so adding this third one is probably a minor increment in effort needed :-)
However, since we're about to make the v2 API official and eventually remove
v1, we'll most likely do this in the new version.

Cheers,
Robert