On 2016-08-23 21:20, Michael-John Turner wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 12:02:46PM +0200, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:
>> Try a different ethernet cable and/or switch port.
>
> I have done both of those (a completely different switch, in fact), but to
> no avail.
>
> Cheers, MJ

Hi,

It is possible that the probe is in some irrecoverable state. However,
before requesting a new one, please try plugging it in into a different
network (friend's home, work or such) and leave it for a bit. If this works
then you can rule out the probe being faulty.

(We had many cases where the probe was sent back to us, and simply plugging
it in on our network "just worked".)

Regards,
Robert