Dear members of the RIPE Atlas community,

It was recently called to our attention that certain emails we send out to RIPE
Atlas probe hosts, concerning probe connection issues, have been somewhat
abrupt in their tone. We are working to address the issue.

While we devote a great deal of effort to ensuring that any correspondence we
send out is both informative in content and appropriate in tone, we greatly
appreciate feedback whenever it is felt that such goals have not been met.

We would like to take this opportunity to once again thank all RIPE Atlas probe
hosts for their ongoing participation.

Best regards,

Alun Davies (RIPE NCC)