On Mon, 7 Nov 2016, Alun Davies wrote:
It was recently called to our attention that certain emails we send out to RIPE Atlas probe hosts, concerning probe connection issues, have been somewhat abrupt in their tone. We are working to address the issue.

While we devote a great deal of effort to ensuring that any correspondence we send out is both informative in content and appropriate in tone, we greatly appreciate feedback whenever it is felt that such goals have not been met.

Are you still working on this issue?

I got one of the new emails earlier today, but it was a bit less informative than the previous emails:

[- Quote -]
Subject: Probe  is disconnected ()

Your probe  has been disconnected from the RIPE Atlas infrastructure since .

[- End quote -]

It looks like there's something wrong with the template system you're using.

--
Povl Ole