Dear John,

You are correct, we worked on one of the anchor controllers today and we
have identified an issue that caused more of an impact than expected.

We are in the process of fixing this: you should already see some of the
broken anchors stabilizing, and you can expect to see the remaining ones
fixed shortly.

We'll provide an update when everything is back to normal.

Regards,
Chris