On 2017-08-24 16:47, Robert Kisteleki wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Yesterday we began infrastructure (OS) upgrades on our controllers. As a
> consequence each probe will be disconnected for an hour or two. This can
> trigger notifications, if you have that configured to a sensitive enough
> setting.
>
> Regards,
> Robert Kisteleki
> RIPE NCC

Hello,

Short update: a few users have contacted us (some publicly, as you have
seen) to note their probe is disconnected -- which is / was because of
this ongoing work. As this seems to be a nuisance to some, we devised a
method that will only affect (i.e. disconnect) probes for a few minutes.
It's somewhat more work on our end, but the end user satisfaction
justifies the extra effort :-)

Regards,
Robert