On Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 2:27 PM Christopher Morrow <
christopher.mor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> howdy!
> (long time listener, first time caller...)
>
> I have some probes deployed, and for some period of time I was accruing
> credits at about the same rate per day per probe. Recently (last week or
> so?) I noticed that I now accrue at one rate for 1 device and a different
> rate for 2 other devices.
>
> The devices have been up for at least the last 24hrs:
>            morrowc-fios 4 days, 5 hours 21.6k
>    morrowc-comcast  1 week, 2 days 65.7k
> Atlas@deteque-IAD 3 weeks          21.6k

These changed again, so there's some sort of algorithm which isn't clear to
me (just a regular user).
Currently the fios is accruing at: ~82k while the others are unchanged.

I suppose: "it's an algorithm silly!" is a fine answer.

(unsure why the fios one bobbled...but it's still be up for ~4days)