Hi Robert, all:

As a disclaimer, I'm not an engineer/programmer, so I don't know all the
technical specifications. However, I am a big advocate for Let's Encrypt,
and think it sends a strong message about the service they offer if the
RIPE community and NCC endorses them for our networks and infrastructure.
So, take my vote with a grain of salt, but I say let's do it (barring any
kind of technical issue that I'm simply not aware of).

Best,
-Michael