An update:   I was able to ‘delete' my stuck measurements via the API, so
they’re stopped now and I’m back up and running for the moment.

I also added an API command to my code to ‘delete’ measurements as soon as the
results have been picked up, which I hoped would make this fix sustainable, but
so far that doesn’t seem to be doing anything.  Perhaps a longer delay is
required between creating the measurement and sending the ‘delete’ command?

Thanks,
Steve