Hi Steve,

There was indeed a problem where measurements were not being
automatically updated with a "stopped" status. This should now be fixed,
but please let me know if you notice any lingering issues.

Can you confirm that the issue with manually DELETEing not having an
effect still persists? If so, can you give me an example measurement ID?

Thanks,
Chris Amin
RIPE NCC