Hi Philip,

Nice, thanks a lot for this!

Do you have interest in people having actual hardware probes in places where
they also host VMs, to install also the software probes, in order to be able to
"compare" them? I mean for your own stats, or to be able to debug issues, etc.

Do you also have any info (overall) about impact on CPU/memory/other
consumption of the software probe and if there are important differences among
different platforms?

By the way, it will be nice to have also a version for OpenWRT!

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 12/2/20 10:53, "ripe-atlas en nombre de Philip Homburg"