On 24/10/2022 10:13, Chris Amin wrote:
Hi Ray,

This is indeed a breaking change, although the new behaviour is arguably more logical. The missing link here is the "use_keys" parameter, which was always supported but used to default to true when "fields" was present, and false otherwise. It now defaults to false unless explicitly specified.

You can get the previous behaviour with the following URL:

<${apiUrl}/measurements/${m}/latest/?fields=responses.0.response_time,responses.0.abuf.answers.0.data.0&freshness=1800&use_keys=true>

Does this work for you?

I'll give that a test later and let you know. I did manage to work around the new structure on the live site.

BTW, I also found (by accident) that in order to get the probe ID I had to use field=probe_id, not prb_id. Is that intended?

cheers,

Ray