Hi Ray,

On 24/10/2022 14:05, Ray Bellis wrote:

I'll give that a test later and let you know.  I did manage to work around the new structure on the live site.

BTW, I also found (by accident) that in order to get the probe ID I had to use field=probe_id, not prb_id.  Is that intended
Yes, the field names actually use the ripe-atlas-sagan parser conventions rather than the standard measurement result keys, so "probe_id" rather than "prb_id".

One note: the "fields=" parameter is not actually a publicly documented feature of the API, which is the main reason why it was changed in a backwards-incompatible way. However we have no immediate plans to drop support for it, and I'll let you know if we're considering it. "use_keys" is also not currently documented, but we will upgrade that to be fully documented/supported in the near future.

Cheers,
Chris