Chris,

Thanks. That works, but still there are (2) probes that appear to work fine,
are public, have the stable-1d tag, report on the built-in measurements, but do
not reply when I include them in a measurement. Probes 29418 and 54253, both
running version 5080.

No idea why these do not co-operate.

Regards,

Ernst J. Oud