Hi Ernst,

On 20/11/2023 22:12, Ernst J. Oud wrote:
Hi,

One of my ISP’s had an outage today, which made my probe on that connection
report the disconnect by email. Fine, but the question popped up why a probe
cannot be configured to send an email when it is able to connect again. Could
this be implemented in the future perhaps?

We are currently rolling out a new notification framework for most of the messages and emails being sent from Atlas. I will make sure that we add the probe connected notification to the initial list of notifications we support.

Expect this to be available shortly after the RIPE meeting. I will notify the list once it's been deployed.

Kind regards,
Johan ter Beest
RIPE Atlas team

Regards,