Hi Leo, all,

I've several inputs/questions related to both documents.

1) I understand that if actions on someone are applied, for example, leaving
the meeting, and then the appeal is in his/her favor (there was a
misunderstanding, false or wrong perception of witness, etc.), there are legal
risks if not properly compensated and even publicly recognized the mistake. I
think we should have some text on that.

2) I don't agree that the CoC Team, even being different persons, is the right
way to take care of possible Appeals.

3) I don't think is right to "permanently" ban anyone. It is like long-term
prison, and everyone can make a mistake and correct the situation or his
behavior. I understand that this will happen only in expectational
circumstances, however, I feel that just having "for a period of time" is a
more prudent path.

4) Is not clear to me if someone removed from a f2f event will also be banned
from the mailing lists. I understand that not?

5) I don't think it makes any sense to "remove" someone from a virtual event. I
will agree in only disallowing him to speak up.

6) Same a 3 above, I don't think anyone can be removed permanently from a
mailing list. In fact, if he/she want to keep participating, it is plain easy
to create an alternative email and rejoin, even if not posting. Similarly, can
happen 5 above. Should we be realistic in what we can enforce?

Regards,
Jordi
@jordipalet

El 14/9/22, 8:34, "ripe-list en nombre de Leo Vegoda"