On 21/07/2023 16:32, Niall O'Reilly wrote:
Dear colleagues,

On 14 Jul 2023, at 13:29, I wrote:

Unless there is strong feedback from others in the community not to bother, I
will work with the other authors to revise the draft accordingly. After that,
Mirjam or I will announce a fresh last-call period.

The revised draft is now available here:
https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-documents/other-documents/ripe-ncc-staff-participation-in-the-ripe-community-draft-v2

I take the opportunity to announce a re-opened last call period,
to close at 04:00 UTC on Monday, 4 September 2023.

I'm actually (and surprisingly) reasonably happy with this revised draft.

Nigel