On 28/07/2023 13:14, Carsten Schiefner wrote:
On 28.07.2023 10:38, Daniel Karrenberg via ripe-list wrote:
[...]

As a community we have much to gain and little to loose by welcoming RIPE NCC staff to participate fully and -of course- transparently in the work we do.

On the other hand we have much to loose and little to gain by blindly copying behaviours and rules from public or corporate governance that do not fit our situation.

Absolutely!

+1.

Thanks, Daniel, for having transferred this into words so eloquently.

Including adding a touch of verisimilitude with the classic loose/lose mistype. Pure gold ;-)

Nigel